Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Drawin' on a Computer

My uncle gave me his old Wacom Graphire 3 Tablet a couple weeks ago. I used it for the first time today and I have to admit, it's harder to use than I thought. I read that these tablets are better for photo retouching than drawing, but I can't get myself to buy a fancier (more expensive) tablet, so hopefully in time I'll just get used to using this one.



I don't plan on drawing my comics on it though. I like using real pens and pencils too much. I've been trying to get back into animation lately (I used to love animating in Jr. High and early High School), but I can't stand drawing with a mouse. I'm hoping this tablet will make things easier... I tried actually hand drawing the animation and then scanning each picture in to assemble in Photoshop and then into Flash, but man, it's a long process.

No comments:

Post a Comment